Premium Monolina - Inverse
Monolina Premium "Inverse" - inverted contrast - an eye-catcher
The Premium Monochord Inverse is an attractive eye-catcher thanks to its inverted contrast. The feeling of heavy and light is reversed. This creates an emphasis on the playing surface. On this instrument, the wood types are mirrored to the standard monolina. The frame is made of ash, the soundboard and soundboard as well as the rider and handles are made of cherry. The matching stands are made of birch. The dark soundboard allows the strings to shine particularly brightly.
- Monolina MO-34 with 34 strings
- Practical feeltone transport bag
- Small round stands in birch and handles in ash, protective mats
- 2 Santoori and 2 felt mallets
- Skype/ZOOM introduction
- 34 strings: 24 overtone strings, 5 bass strings and 5 fifth strings
- Melody section with 5 bridges and template for minor or major sound
- Woods used: ash (Oleaceae), cherry (Prunus serotina)
- 5 different tunings, D, F, G, A, C
- Size: 72 x 33 x 11 cm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Small, light, handy - perfect for on the go
- Accessories: Incl. 5 Bridges, pentatonic major and minor template, tuner, tuning key, spare strings, linen cover
- Biologically treated with hard wax oil
- Made in Germany
Assistance & inspiration
Please use good speakers or headphones when listening to the videos! The normal, simple loudspeakers in laptops and cell phones are not designed for the low and natural frequencies.
Monolina D - deepest monolina with rich bass and vibration: 24 overtone strings in D, 5 bass strings in D and 5 fifth strings in A
Monolina F - second deepest monolina for vibration and fullness: 24 overtone strings in f, 5 bass strings in F and 5 fifth strings in c
Monolina G - crystal clear and universal: 24 overtone strings in g, 5 bass strings in G and 5 fifth strings in d
Monolina A - rich in overtones with a minor character: 24 overtone strings in a, 5 bass strings in A and 5 fifth strings in e
Monolina C - rich in overtones with a major character: 24 overtone strings in c`, 5 bass strings in c and 5 fifth strings in g
Blog topics: Playing style, curvature, rider, playing together, application, rhythm
- Learn the basic tools to play our instruments with ease and a variety of timbres and to express yourself intuitively.
- Learn to incorporate the elements of nature, create certain moods, stimulate the flow of energy and the emotional body and hold a meditative space for clients and listeners.
- All these techniques can be used in sound massage and group meditation, for sound and voice work or to support a wide range of applications from acupuncture to music therapy.