Seminar Information - Drum Making & Ritual Practice
- Praxis Ma Mer, 17440 Buggenhagen OT Klotzow, Bergstraße 13a.
The practice Ma Mer has its idyllic place in the middle of a nature reserve with a view of the island of Usedom. The endless meadows and water landscapes are a paradise of countless water birds, cranes and eagles. The garden borders with the wild nature, where also the deers pass by.
It is a good place where you can completely immerse in nature and relax. Isolated from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, here, in pristine nature, you will find the quietness, relaxation and spirit to let your Ritual Drum emerge.
- Wednesday, August 11th, 2021 - 2pm - Sunday, August 15th, 2021 - 2pm
Arrival and helping set up camp starts at Noon.
- 150,- € to 180,-€ Cost of materials depending on size and choice of animal skin
300,- € Cost of seminar.
- Payable in cash.
- It is advisable to stay overnight nearby. There are guesthouses and vacation homes in Klotzow and the surrounding areas. see Accommodation list.
- There is also the possibility to stay overnight in the garden in your own tent or in a camper for 10,-€ per night.
- Everybody brings their own food. Often the participants create a buffet together. In the evening we offer a cooked vegetarian dinner for 12,-€ per meal.
Course leader: Martina Gläser-Böhme
I have been building Ritual Drums since 2003 at feeltone and have been leading courses in drum building since 2010.
The shamanic inspired way with the drum in connection with nature and trance experiences are my source of strength, connection and inspiration.
Every full moon I meet with like-minded people. We drum and pray, connecting to the essential forces of the elements and Mother Earth. As we drum, I realign myself. With great gratitude and humility I experience myself as a part of the whole, integrated in the great cosmos and in the circle of people. We drum for peace and for life-affirming change.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.